Mumbai local sex com

Five men tied up the male colleague and took turns raping the photojournalist while holding a broken beer bottle to her neck to keep her from shouting for help.The rapists then forced the victim to clean the crime scene, and took two photos of her on a cellphone, threatening to release the photos on social networks if she reported the attack.Locals who saw the change in the animals complained to city authorities, who launched an investigation.13 counts; including gang rape, unnatural sex, assault, wrongful restraint, criminal conspiracy, criminal intimidation, common intention, destruction of evidence, and certain Sections of the Information Technology Act refers to the incident in which a 22-year-old photojournalist, who was interning with an English-language magazine in Mumbai, was gang-raped by five people, including a juvenile.

Siraj Rehman Khan alias Sirju (24) was arrested from a hideout in Govandi on 24 August based on information police obtained from interrogating Shaikh and Jadhav. Siraj Khan lived on a footpath near Dhobi Ghat at Agripada.

No punishment short of a life term will take away my pain and humiliation and physical abuse I underwent. I will continue fighting." The victim also expressed her eagerness to return to work, stating, "I want to join duty as early as possible." Nirmala Samant Prabhawalkar, a member of the National Commission for Women who met the victim at the hospital stated, "She is recuperating from her injuries and trauma.

She is still not completely out of trauma but she is composed." On 3 September, a 19-year-old telephone operator with a private firm reported to authorities that she had been gang raped at the Shakti Mills compound by five men on 31 July 2013.

Three of the men involved were also accused in the photojournalist's case.

This occurred despite a Maharashtra Government Resolution (GR) on which ordered that the test no longer be conducted stating, "The procedure (finger test) is degrading, crude and medically and scientifically irrelevant ...

On 20 March 2014, a Mumbai sessions court convicted all five adult accused in both cases on 13 counts.

You must have an account to comment. Please register or login here!